DM's Guild, where do you get your resources?

Slit518

Adventurer
As I browse the DM's Guild, I notice that a lot of the PDFs (or at least their cover photos) fit a similar theme. Where do they get these themes? Is there a toolkit that we can get? Thanks in advance!

hoshisabi

Explorer
There's a template available for download from the DM's Guild itself, as well as some art that you're permitted to use when making your DM's Guild materials. Is that what you're asking for?

Slit518

Adventurer
There's a template available for download from the DM's Guild itself, as well as some art that you're permitted to use when making your DM's Guild materials. Is that what you're asking for?

Yes, I mean the templates at the DM's Guild, where do I find them?
I have art in my PDF as well, it's a picture my friend has drawn for me.

Quickleaf

Legend
As I browse the DM's Guild, I notice that a lot of the PDFs (or at least their cover photos) fit a similar theme. Where do they get these themes? Is there a toolkit that we can get? Thanks in advance!

There's a library of community resources on Reddit, which I think are legal for DM's Guild: https://www.reddit.com/r/UnearthedArcana/comments/3uwxx9/resources_open_to_the_community/

And then there's several adventure templates on DM's Guild itself ("simply search "adventure template" or "DM's guild adventure template") for Word, Adobe InDesign, and LibreOffice. Here's a link to the word template: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/170...e--Adventure-Template?filters=45469_0_0_0_0_0

hoshisabi

Explorer
Quickleaf replied with what I was thinking. You can search for other resources like art, as well.

Be careful about art, their rules require you to own the art. Your friend may have to sign rights to you. Their rules may get cleaned up soon, bit right now they're restrictive.

Slit518

Adventurer
There is some free art that they allow you to use with your DM's Guild products on the page.

Also, is there a class template? Or are they just adventure templates?

Remove ads