D&D 5E Dragonix's Deadly Denizens has been unleashed at DriveThruRPG!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Dragonix's Deadly Denizens is now available at DrivethruRPG!

Dragonix Deadly Denizens Cover Final.png

Last edited:

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Continuing from yesterday's info about my Patreon, here's a sample of what the content of the Dragonix's Deadly Denizens pdf will look like, depending on your tier. Let's preview the Frost Mage NPC.

In the first tier (Minion), you get the base stat block of the Frost Mage.
Minion Level.png

In the second tier (Guardian), you get the base stat block and the advanced stat block (Elder Frost Mage).
Guardian Level.png

Finally, in the third tier (Boss), you get the base, advanced, and legendary stat blocks (Legendary Frost Mage), as well as Lair Actions, if possible.
Boss Level.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
In Dragonix's Deadly Denizens' first issue coming this May, there will be 6 creatures instead of just the regular 4. I've already shared the Grendol and the Frost Mage. Here's the third, the Scorpicore! Aside from the basic stat block, it also comes with the Scorpicore Alpha (Guardian tier), and the Legendary Scorpicore (Boss Tier)!

Scorpicore Promo.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Looking for a hulking NPC villain that can serve as a main baddie's bodyguard or just a tough heavy hitter your party of heroes needs to deal with before progressing? Introducing the Maul Brute, an unrelenting warrior that uses its maul to deliver painful strikes, sunder armor, and stagger foes.

Arriving in Dragonix's Deadly Denizens this May.

Maul Brute.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
The tarasca, the mythological monster that inspired the tarrasque, will be the 5th creature that joins the first issue of Dragonix's Deadly Denizens. The tarasca has the head of a lion, six legs of a bear, a turtle’s shell, and a tail that ends with a deadly
stinger. The tarasca is aggressive, ill-tempered, territorial, voracious, and can exhale noxious gas which renders prey incapacitated.

Tarasca.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
The 6th and final creature of the first issue of Dragonix's Deadly Denizens is the Bone Devil Magus, a sorcerous fiend that likes to cast mirror image and lightning bolt before engaging in melee.

Bone Devil Magus.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
My Patreon, Dragonix's Deadly Denizens, is now live!

If you enjoy my creations and would like to continue to support me, or want more monsters to challenge and terrorize your players with, please subscribe!

1651414069744.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
After getting the top votes for Requested Class and archetype NPC this month, here's a preview of the WIP Sniper Ranger (advanced version) from the upcoming June issue.

Sniper Ranger WIP Preview.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Here's another art preview for the upcoming June issue of Dragonix's Deadly Denizens! This time it's the Afanc, a predatory aquatic monster from Welsh mythology!

AFANC.png

Remove ads