D&D 5E Dragonix's Deadly Denizens has been unleashed at DriveThruRPG!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
October Issue (Legendary Tier) Art Preview #6. Here's something special that I've been saving for a few months now and will be part of the Legendary Tier issue. I present my rendition of the Lindwyrm, a distinctive, wingless dragon characterized by having only two forelimbs and a serpentine, constrictor-like body. They are perceived as generally weaker, far less intelligent, and more feral than true dragons. Most lindwyrms are lesser versions of the true chromatic dragons, while a rare few look entirely different. Here's a first of a series. I figure the black lindwyrm would be creepy enough to fit the Halloween theme.

Black Lindwyrm.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
November Issue Art Preview #1. Kicking off the November issue art previews with the Glawackus, a fearsome monster from American folklore that looks like a fiendish cross between a panther, lion, and grizzly bear. Aside from its claws and teeth, the glawackus can unleash a terrifying roar, and those that meet its gaze become mesmerized and unable to move!

Glawackus.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
November Issue Art Preview #3. Just like the wyvern series, the chromatic kobold series also returns this month with the debut of the Bluescale Kobolds. Next week, a peek at the Legendary Tier exclusive!

Bluescale Kobolds.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
November Issue Art Preview #5. Remember I said I plan to have some variants of the standard golems? Here's the first and it's a flesh variant - the Dragonflesh Golem! All the statblocks are size variants of the dragonflesh golem, with the Legendary Tier getting 4 statblock versions. This was originally part of my Halloween Special but it didn't make it in time so I'm just including it for the November release.

Dragonflesh Golem.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
November Issue Art Preview #6. Here's the final art preview for the upcoming November issue, which should be released before the end of the week. This is the Anzu, a powerful creature that originated from Mesopotamian mythology. As the art depicts, the anzu can create and control thunderstorms and lightning.

Anzu.png

Remove ads