D&D 5E Dragonix's Deadly Denizens has been unleashed at DriveThruRPG!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Dragonix's Deadly Denizens March 2023 Issue Art Preview #3: Here's the third creature from the upcoming March special half-dragons issue, the Half-White Dragon Frost Giant!

Half-White Dragon Frost Giant.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Dragonix's Deadly Denizens March 2023 STL Showcase: The Spiderstone Golem aka Obsidian Golem will arrive next month! Another miniature I wished I had when I was running my Drow Underdark campaign a long time ago. This one comes in a 50mm base.

Spiderstone Golem 1.png
Spiderstone Golem 2.png
Spiderstone Golem 3.png
Spiderstone Golem 4.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Dragonix's Deadly Denizens March 2023 Issue Art Preview #4: The Half-Red Dragon Fire Giant joins the line-up of the special 'all Half-Dragon Giants' March issue!

Half-Red Dragon Fire Giant.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Dragonix's Deadly Denizens March 2023 Issue Art Preview #5: The last of the Half-Dragon giants is here! And it is a Half-Blue Dragon Ettin that can unleash 10-foot-wide lightning breath attacks!

The March issue should be out before the end of the week!

Half-Blue Dragon Ettin.png

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Dragonix's Deadly Denizens April 2023 Issue Art Preview #1: Ever wanted to use those benevolent metallic dragons as villains in your campaign? In next month's issue, you'll be getting some that have gone to the dark side! First up, the Abyssal Brass Dragon!

Abyssal Brass Dragon.jpg

Remove ads