• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Dragonix's Deadly Denizens has been unleashed at DriveThruRPG!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Dragonix's Deadly Denizens April "Good Dragons Gone Bad" Special Issue Art Preview #3: This week's new dragon is the Abyssal Silver Dragon!

Abyssal Silver Dragon.png

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
So a quick question, if I was to join the patreon this month, would I only get access to the current months monsters stats, or would I be able to get access to any of the previous stat blocks?

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
You get access to the current month and the previous one. So in this instance, you have access to the Feb and March issues.
Thank you for the quick reply, that makes sense. The Half-Dragon Giants and the Abyssal Metallic Dragons would be perfect for my current campaign so I’m thinking of joining the patreon to acquire them.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
You get access to the current month and the previous one. So in this instance, you have access to the Feb and March issues.
Do you have to manually manage things to make this work or does the Patreon software have built-in options to enable this?

I see a lot of Patreon accounts that essentially give away the farm for a one-time dip. Great for patrons, but not great for creating an ongoing revenue stream to help creators keep creating.

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Thank you for the quick reply, that makes sense. The Half-Dragon Giants and the Abyssal Metallic Dragons would be perfect for my current campaign so I’m thinking of joining the patreon to acquire them.

Cool! Note though that the abyssal metallic dragons are not available yet. They are from the upcoming April issue.

Last edited:

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Do you have to manually manage things to make this work or does the Patreon software have built-in options to enable this?

I see a lot of Patreon accounts that essentially give away the farm for a one-time dip. Great for patrons, but not great for creating an ongoing revenue stream to help creators keep creating.

I have to do it manually (deleting the rewards from lapsed months and adding new ones).

And no, it isn't possible for me to do the one-time dip due to the artwork costs. Even right now, I'm not really earning much from it but it helps.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
And no, it isn't possible for me to do the one-time dip due to the artwork costs. Even right now, I'm not really earning much from it but it helps.
Yeah, I definitely understand why you'd want to have an incentive for people to get in and stay in, rather than just doing effectively a one-time purchase of all your content.

It'd be nice if Patreon would build in tools to make this easier, since I have to think a lot of people who use their site are in a similar boat.

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
DDD Volume I Art Preview and Update: Barring any unforeseen delays, I will release Volume I of Dragonix's Deadly Denizens by July at DrivethruRPG. Volume I will include all the content of the first 15 issues, plus new additional denizens exclusive to this release. An example would be the section on Miscellaneous Creatures (beasts, critters, etc.). Here's an art preview of one, the Dunkleusteus, whose powerful bite can break a creature's armor!
Dunkleusteus.png

Last edited:

Remove ads