Druids: Wildshaping and MoTW

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
I know Druids can Wildshape into a Dire creature at a certian level, thinking 12th (no books with me). I was wondering what would be an appropriate level for a Druid to Wildshape into a Legendary creature? Can a Druid even Wildshape into one? I have purchased MoTW but have only skimmed it at lunch (GREAT book btw). Anyone have any ideas about this?

Thank you for the help in advance.

Caliban

Rules Monkey
Elocin said:
I know Druids can Wildshape into a Dire creature at a certian level, thinking 12th (no books with me). I was wondering what would be an appropriate level for a Druid to Wildshape into a Legendary creature? Can a Druid even Wildshape into one? I have purchased MoTW but have only skimmed it at lunch (GREAT book btw). Anyone have any ideas about this?

Thank you for the help in advance.

Normal druids can't Wildshape into Legendary Animals, but they can take them as animal companions when they get high enough level.

There is a prestige class (Animal Lord?) that allows you to change into Lejendary Animals at higher levels.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Thank you

Now that I have had time to read the book, I see that the Animal Lord PRc class does let you Wildshape into a Legendary creature.

I thank you.

Remove ads