Druyid

Devon

First Post
then again...

Actually, if a Druyid has character classes, then the "gains skills as Fey" is somewhat irrelevant to them.

So, it would come down to how you imagine them, Gish. Do garden-variety (so to speak) Druyids, who don't go adventuring, have skills such as Craft, Knowledge, etc.?

- Devon

Gish Makai

First Post
Re: then again...

Devon said:
Actually, if a Druyid has character classes, then the "gains skills as Fey" is somewhat irrelevant to them.

So, it would come down to how you imagine them, Gish. Do garden-variety (so to speak) Druyids, who don't go adventuring, have skills such as Craft, Knowledge, etc.?

- Devon
Basically, I am leaving the Skills and Feats blank because of the fact that they get them by class. They don't really need them as a creature.

The spike (for me) was to do extra damage when grappling, not to be used as a weapon in itself. At 4 inches, it won't do that much slashing damage.

If they don't go adventuring, how can they gain skills and feats if they cannot learn them? So my answer is they don't get the skills you listed above.

Any other comments?? :)

Krishnath

First Post
Well, they where interresting to say the least. :D

Their ECL should be at least +6, since they lack some of the vulnerabilities of normal PC's, like having no need for food. As well as having several massive bonuses, three starting HD and natural armor. Not to mention their immunities.

Thier CR on the other hand is dead on target.

Edit: Fixed the color.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases