• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

E-Tools Issue

elbandit

First Post
Howdy!

I noticed that the core feat "Spell Focus" creates an error that it cannot find the ID colum when you try and select it. Anyone know how to fix it?

I have recently also noticed that when you are in the spell selection menu and you choose to display spells by thier school, all of the spells disappear.

This is a patched copy of E-Tools... what an upgrade. ::sigh::

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mean DM

Explorer
I tried to post over on the E-Tools section of WOTC, but can't register for some reason. I remember seeing a post here regarding not being able to generate the statblocks (the field is blank). I just purchased the program and have the same problem. I'm running ME with IE 5.5. Does anyone remember the fix? IIRC, it has something to do with a .xml file.....?

Thanx!
Mean DM

Mean DM

Explorer
Re: Upgrade ie

ejja_1 said:
You can also find this solution in several other threads in this area.

Ejja

Yes. I missed the fact that I was only showing the last 30 days of posts.:rolleyes: It was the XML parser. Problem fixed. Thanx.:)

Regards,
Mean DM

Last edited:

Davin

First Post
elbandit said:
I noticed that the core feat "Spell Focus" creates an error that it cannot find the ID colum when you try and select it. Anyone know how to fix it?

I have recently also noticed that when you are in the spell selection menu and you choose to display spells by thier school, all of the spells disappear.
I know the patch introduced a number of bugs of this type, but I don't recall these specifically. You should visit the WotC forum and check their list of known bugs for these. If they're not there (or you're not sure), then please report these to tech support via email (or the semi-official bug-report thread) so that they'll get on the list of things to be fixed.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads