• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

E-Z DUNGEONS: Necropolis Set 1 released!

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
Fat Dragon Games has just released the newest expansion set in our growing E-Z DUNGEONS line of card models. This new set, "NECROPOLIS DARK TEMPLE" features a sinister temple complete with massive stone idol, altar, pillars, human sacrifices adorning the walls and more. This exciting expansion set can be built on its own or combined with other E-Z DUNGEONS sets to create a massive layout. Check it out now at our website.

fdg0032b.jpg

fdg0032d.jpg

Last edited:

Treebore

First Post
That does look sweet.

Do you have any plans to get into really large and complex card stock models? Or at least do "sets" similiar to dwarven forge where I can assemble halls, rooms, etc... and then fit them together into complexes?

Obviously, I can already do that to a fairly great extent with your product line, so I guess what I am really asking is if your doing such a thing intentionally? Especially with "templates" that I can ad to increase the variety of what I print out.

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
Treebore said:
That does look sweet.

Do you have any plans to get into really large and complex card stock models? Or at least do "sets" similiar to dwarven forge where I can assemble halls, rooms, etc... and then fit them together into complexes?

Obviously, I can already do that to a fairly great extent with your product line, so I guess what I am really asking is if your doing such a thing intentionally? Especially with "templates" that I can ad to increase the variety of what I print out.

Now that we have out new 'basic set' available, all future sets will build off of that. This temple set is the first of a long line we have in production of theme sets that expand on the basic set. We have a Dwarven Throneroom, a crypt/tomb complex and much more in the works. These large sets will be spaced out with smaller sets in between such as our item packs and our soon to be released mini-encounter sets. We're always looking for new projects to insert into the line, so if there is something specific you'd like to see done e-mail me with a wish list.

Remove ads