D&D 3E/3.5 Eamonvale web enhancements from Darkloch Creative Enterprises

VelvetViolet

Adventurer
Years ago Darkloch Creative Enterprises wrote Grey Citadel and Eamonvale Incursion, published by Necromancer Games (now owned by Frog God Games). They had a website that went dead years ago, but I contacted author Nathan Paul years ago to get backups of the various web enhancements. I'm now attaching those to this post for posterity, as most of the material was released under the OGC. If the original authors want this material removed, then please let me know.

Attachments

• azure.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
  • playerMap1 (1).pdf
    202.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Eamonvale_Vapor_Sample_3.5.pdf
    90.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Eamonvale_Vapor_Creature_3.5.pdf
    88.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Eamonvale_Races.pdf
    182.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Eamonvale_Pantheon.pdf
    233.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Eamonvale_NPCs_Vol1_3.5.pdf
    280.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Eamonvale_Mist_Witch_3.5.pdf
    151.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Eamonvale_Mist_Treader_3.5.pdf
    154.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Eamonvale_Mist_Sample_3.0.pdf
    97.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Eamonvale_Mist_Creature_3.0.pdf
    84.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Eamonvale_House_of_Bones.pdf
    642.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Eamonvale_History.pdf
    202.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Eamonvale_GC_ToC (1).pdf
    33.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Eamonvale_Encounters.pdf
    125.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Eamonvale_Angus_Keep.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 49
  • playerMap2 (1).pdf
    271.4 KB · Views: 45

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Wow, it's great to see so much classic material saved from being lost forever! Major kudos to you for finding these and posting them here!

VelvetViolet

Adventurer
Wow, it's great to see so much classic material saved from being lost forever! Major kudos to you for finding these and posting them here!
You're welcome. I originally got interested by chance during a phase when I was obsessed with generic pantheons (this was before we had patheon design videos on youtube) and discovered Eamonvale Pantheon while googling one day and falling instantly in love. Any pantheon that includes Old Man Winter is a keeper in my book!

Voadam

Legend
Very interesting. It is a bit surprising the pantheon goes a lot like the Freeport model of fairly generic "Sun God" instead of going with specific named deities the way most Necromancer games modules did (Set, Orcus, Freya, Thyr, Mithras, Muir, etc.).

Lord of the Hunt and Old Man Winter are a bit more specific, and it is neat to see the Wyrmlord and the Dark Scale as Bahamut and Tiamat stand ins, though a little different with an emphasis on sorcerers.

None of them seem to be carried out into the current Deities of the Lost Lands or The World of the Lost Lands. Behemoth and Tiamat have different focuses and details than the Wyrmlord and Dark Scales, for instance. I remember reading a blog post about how the LL World author had scoured the old modules to get every deity referenced, so this web enhancement seems to have been outside that scope with a bit of a different direction.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I remember reading a blog post about how the LL World author had scoured the old modules to get every deity referenced, so this web enhancement seems to have been outside that scope with a bit of a different direction.
I wonder if it had to do with this being a collaborative effort with Dark Loch Creative Enterprises. :unsure:

Retreater

Legend
I ran Grey Citadel years ago. It's good to see the old web enhancements from the Necromancer Games site preserved.
The stuff I wrote for them ended up getting placed in the Lost Lands setting - which was cool to see how it fits into their game world nowadays.

VelvetViolet

Adventurer
I ran Grey Citadel years ago. It's good to see the old web enhancements from the Necromancer Games site preserved.
The stuff I wrote for them ended up getting placed in the Lost Lands setting - which was cool to see how it fits into their game world nowadays.
These are so obscure that they came from the author's personal site, not the Necromancer Games site.

Remove ads