• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eaters of the Dead - Iron Heroes (Closed)

Sapper

First Post
Ágeirr

With a kick to the ribs Ágeirr groans and gets to his feet. A bit unsteady, but on his feet at last. He finishes the dregs in his tankard and gives a big streatch. " I will be along shortly. alow me to get ready." Ágeirr heads out to the water and dives in for a brisk soak. After some time he comes out and goes to collect his things. His get his leather vest on and grabs his great axe and slings it over his shoulder. "Oh I can't forget this." as he grabs his cask of special brew."Were is the boat we are leaveing on?" he says to no one inparticular, as he heads down the the ships on the river.

Helfdan

First Post
Ragnar

Trollbabe said:
"I am the cheif of this drakkar... My name is Odelin. Are you a companion to the young Wulfgar?"

"Hail, Odelin. I am Ragnar, son of Gunnar Hardsailer. I will travel with Wulfgar to the hall of King Rothgar. A fine ship, this one. And a good day for sailing. I did wish to tell you that I am skilled in both navigation and helmsmanship. Should at any time during our journey you need a hand, call on me."

Sapper

First Post
Ágeirr

Climbing aboard the drakkar Ágeirr anonces "When do we leave? I am ready let us move off." He asys to the men working on loading the ship . "Come on get moving there. Strap that down."He starts to help load the ship by picking up anything at hand that needs stowing away. "Who else is coming? Lets get aboard and ready to leave"He shouts out to the people who are on shore."I am not getting any younger."

Last edited:

Trollbabe

First Post
[sblock=OOC to Sapper and Helfdan]Guys due to lack of enthusiasm from your fellow players I think we will cancel this game. I am unsure why people would join and then post a character and then never post IC? Anyhow maybe I will give this a try another time. Sorry.[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
[sblock=OOC] A bunch of Nithlings, is what they are!!! I am really sorry too, I was very enthusiastic about this. Maybe you could make us 6th level and let the two of us lay down the law on the Black mist... hehehehe [/sblock]

Remove ads