EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
More beards and glasses. told you.

does anyone here (male!) NOT have a beard or wear glasses? Have we found the physical characteristics of the GAMER gene?

Liquide

DEX: 4
Malessa said:

Believe it or not, I have 5 tattoos...lol..done way back in the day in my early 20's.

Only have one, but it will cover one tenths of my body when it is done (still a lot of color to put on my arm ;) ).

Goes from my right hand all up to my right shoulder and back. and also covers bits of the right side of my chest.

Kamard

First Post
I only currently have 1 tattoo, on my forearm, but my plans are for at least 50% coverage.

As for piercings, well, thats a different story. My all time high was 13, before work got in the way. I still have my 3/4" ears, which one can see in my pickiture next to this
<=

Malessa

First Post
Tallarn said:
More beards and glasses. told you.

does anyone here (male!) NOT have a beard or wear glasses? Have we found the physical characteristics of the GAMER gene?

Nothing wrong with glasses, I've had glasses since I was 3. It was for a lazy eye, they looked like coke bottles at the begining, but now I've advanced to where I only need them for reading. My hubby said my childhood photos look like the bumble bee girl in the old REM video, lol.....

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
An old favorite...

minime.gif

Here's me partyin' with Verne Troyer. (I'm the tall one.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads