EN World ranked 11,248 out of 15 million sites used to train AI

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
We're a talkative lot around here -- and verbose. @Snarf Zagyg alone is probably responsible for a couple percent of Google's corpus. We'll know for sure if the Google chatbot starts demanding a name change...

My goal is for the singularity to hunt down all the remaining bards, then lecture us about history before finally unveiling a new Greyhawk campaign setting.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
imgur is about to wipe out a chunk of it's user base later this month, and then reddit may do he same later this year when it goes public.
That’s because they’re getting ready to purge sexually explicit content- even though it’s not publicly accessible- so that the whole site conforms to the public content restrictions.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Eric's Grandma will prove an important influence on our future machine overlords.
The mobile autonomous killbots will be out there, admonishing those attacking them with violating the “Keep it civil!” Rules while unloading entire belts of 50 caliber spent uranium rounds in their direction.

Dioltach

Legend
Yeah, when the Terminator starts enforcing the "no politics or religion" rule, there aren't going to be many repeat offenders.

I could actually live with that.

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
The mobile autonomous killbots will be out there, admonishing those attacking them with violating the “Keep it civil!” Rules while unloading entire belts of 50 caliber spent uranium rounds in their direction.
In light of this scenario, I'm questioning the fact that we can't put moderators on ignore.

:D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases