EoM gets some love over on RPGnet

Archus

Explorer
I'm preaching as best I can as rstehwien.

Makes me want to pick back up my d20 spell conversion efforts (I was still in the spells starting with "a"). If only I could convince someone to run, or had the time myself. I'd like to use EoMR with True20 or BESM d20.

Cool. Unfortunately for some reason I can't post at RPG.net. I can log in, but it won't let me post. But if someone wants to let them know that I'm open to answer questions here, I'd appreciate it.

I've got plans for EOM, and if people want to discuss what they'd be interested in buying, I'll certainly listen. But I've been busy the past two weeks with Gen Con, the ENnies, and now helping friends move. It's a full time of my life, but I want to get more work done.

Verequus

First Post
I'm wondering, if the back-conversion of Mythic Earth to D&D will be standard after the next revision. It sounds both interesting and as a lot of work.

Mythic Earth will be compatible with D&D and D20 Modern, though I do intend to continue to put out traditional EOM products. Mythic Earth is sort of the rules-light approach to Elements of Magic.

genshou

First Post
Archus said:
I'm preaching as best I can as rstehwien.

Makes me want to pick back up my d20 spell conversion efforts (I was still in the spells starting with "a"). If only I could convince someone to run, or had the time myself. I'd like to use EoMR with True20 or BESM d20.
So you're stuck in "a" too, huh? Too bad. Otherwise we could've "shared our spellbooks..."

Remove ads