EPIC4-3 Dark Hearts of Madness (Free Level 26 Adventure)

keterys

First Post
EPIC4-3 Dark Hearts of Madness is available for download on livingforgottenrealms.com!

It is highly suggested that players experience EPIC4-2 (and the rest of the series!) before playing this adventure.

EPIC4-3 Dark Hearts of Madness by Chad Brown, Keith Richmond, and Pierre van Rooden
Power stolen from four gods is being used in a ritual to shroud the world in darkness. You must end the sorceress and her mad schemes or the world will face an age of ruin. A three-round continuous-play Living Forgotten Realms Epic Campaign adventure for 26th-level characters. This adventure is a direct sequel to EPIC4-2 Age of Ruin. We recommend that you allow at least 12-15 hours of playing time in order to complete this adventure.

This is the sixth in a series of free adventures:
EPIC3-1 The Glorious Hunt
EPIC3-2 Cracks in the Crimson Cage
EPIC3-3 Tangled Skein of Destiny
EPIC4-1 Shooting the Moon
EPIC4-2 Age of Ruin

As always, I'm happy to answer any questions anyone might have about the adventure. I encourage folks to use it even outside of LFR as a mine for ideas, encounters, stat blocks, or whatever. We do a lot of new and interesting things in every epic and it's a free download, so pillage away and have some fun.

Pour

First Post
Really liking this series. As a DM with 7 level 24 PCs, I think I can use these adventures with minimal fiddling and tie them into my campaign plots readily. Great job. Love your updated Oublivae, too.

Remove ads