D&D 5E Everyday Heroes Urban Arcana Setting Contest Voting is Open!

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Evil Genius Games put out the Everyday Heroes RPG as a spiritual successor to d20 Modern. As such, many fans have been asking for the spiritual successor to Urban Arcana.

Evil Genius Games recently had a setting contest, which has been narrowed down to three finalists.

You can read the three entries and vote on your favorite here.

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
By the way, my entry is called Terra Arcana. I wanted to do something different from the original Urban Arcana, so I created a setting where a world of technology and a world of magic would be merged and have to face the consequences head-on. I like exploring how this affected society.

Yaarel

He Mage
By the way, my entry is called Terra Arcana. I wanted to do something different from the original Urban Arcana, so I created a setting where a world of technology and a world of magic would be merged and have to face the consequences head-on. I like exploring how this affected society.
This interfacing also happens when the "secret" magical subcultures start coming out of the closet and publically interacting with nonmagical culture at large.

The magic subcultures seems to imply that magic is humanist, whereas the other two settings seem to imply that magic is theistic.

I prefer magic to be a human power.

I like how magic and technology incorporate each other, rather than compete with each other.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
This interfacing also happens when the "secret" magical subcultures start coming out of the closet and publically interacting with nonmagical culture at large.

The magic subcultures seems to imply that magic is humanist, whereas the other two settings seem to imply that magic is theistic.

I prefer magic to be a human power.

I like how magic and technology incorporate each other, rather than compete with each other.
All three finalists have a level of magic meets reality, but in different ways.

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
As I understand it, a decision will be made tomorrow on who wins the contest.

I'm one of three finalists, and I'd like to ask for your vote. My entry is Terra Arcana. Vote for your favorite of course.

Thank you!

Remove ads