Everything World of Darkness Ever - Vampire: Blood Dawn

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC: [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6762758]TillForPie[/MENTION], are you still with us?

Li - Preparations

DuSable frowns in distaste, "Lodin is an egotistical, racist relic of a bygone era. Nordic aristocracy at its worst. His time is coming to an end, mark my words. However, for now, smile, be polite, do what is required, and play the part of the obedient lackey. Lodin has a great distaste for anarchy and we Tremere have cultivated a reputation for loyalty...wolves in sheep's clothing if you will. Keep up the ruse, at least for the moment."

Rhett - Expectations

Clara and Chloe are reluctant to attend Lodin's party, only doing so at the vehement insistence of Capone. Rhett finds himself with Capone as his two sires sulk sullenly. Capone answers Rhett's questions before the party, "You Gangrel are divided and Lodin knows it. Lodin thinks I got most of you on a tight leash, Inyanga don't really give a hoot, and the Wolfpack don't follow nobody's rules, not even the Anarchs. You do what I tell ya and you shouldn't have any problems. Be polite, be respectful, and don't mouth off to nobody. Got it?"

Rosanna - Anticipations

Kathy holds Rosanna's shoulders and looks into her eyes, "Just chill, ok. Everything will be fine. Yes, I did this. Yes, you and Felicia are both being presented to the Prince. Lodin doesn't trust the Toreador, but he also doesn't think we amount to much. He doesn't have much time or use for Artistes. Just let Annabelle do most of the talking, ok." There is a hint of unease in Kathy's voice, as if she expects something to go wrong, but she says nothing of her fears.

Remove ads