FCtF - Size Shift mass question

reapersaurus

First Post
After carefully reading the SizeShift superpower, it states
Remember that you carrying capacity does not change, nor do your ability scores, speed, etc.
Hey, I accidentally found another typo! :) (the you should be youR)

But if your carrying capacity doesn't increase, than what about the increased mass from changing from, say, Medium-size to Gangantuan?

I'm guessing that your weight and mass stay the same, contrary to physics? (which is fine - it doesn't have to be true to physics)

Last edited:

reapersaurus said:
After carefully reading the SizeShift superpower, it states Hey, I accidentally found another typo! :) (the you should be youR)

But if your carrying capacity doesn't increase, than what about the increased mass from changing from, say, Medium-size to Gangantuan?

I'm guessing that your weight and mass stay the same, contrary to physics? (which is fine - it doesn't have to be true to physics)

Hmm. Interesting thought. I'd say that you mass would not change, since this is easiest from a rules standpoint. But then if a kobold becomes Colossal somehow, he'd end up having a density of less than air, probably. A giant kobold kite.

I might say there's something of a partial mass increase, to account for you not being blown away in the wind, without giving you extra damage, but overall, I don't think the mass should change.

But then again, now I have an idea for making the power a little more flexible in version 2.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases