Feat: Judge Favoritism [April Fools!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Judge Favoritism
Requirements: Character must be run by an LEW Judge, or granted to someone we like.
Benifit: This feat makes public a long held secret that Judges get more out of LEW. Character who takes this feat earns 10% more XP and 50% more gold than normal. This character also gets 5 floating +1s to mysteriously "misadd" on their sheet that will not be noticed.
Normal: Judges have to make it appear they play by the rules.

Come on, isn't it about time we made it official?

Note: Check the date

Last edited by a moderator:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Bront said:
This character also gets 5 floating +1s to mysteriously "misadd" on their sheet that will not be noticed.
Only 5??? Change it to "infinite" and I'll gladly vote YES.

PS: Rystil, I don't know why you used red for your yes vote, but I'll follow suit. We judges have to stick together if we want to break the rules so flagrantly.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:

PS: Rystil, I don't know why you used red for your yes vote, but I'll follow suit. We judges have to stick together if we want to break the rules so flagrantly.
I used red to indicate my incredible seriousness and to show I'm not joking around--after all, red is the colour usually reserved for No votes, but since a Judge proposed this, well...

Bront

The man with the probe
Rae ArdGaoth said:

We can't make it TOO blatent...

Besides, the number of those out there could always be one of those "math errors".

Velmont

First Post
I have to suggest one.

Non-Judge Vengeance
Requirement: NPC only.
Benefit: The NPC is immune to all judge's character action if they are not benefic to him (DM judgement). Also, they always do critical damage and maximum damage against such character. If a judge character die in the end of one with this feat, the character cannot be return from the death, not even with a Miracle or Wish.
Normal: A judge character is immortal and all migthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases