• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Female gamer seeking likeminded for friends

Hijinks

First Post
Hello all!

I currently live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I'm 31, engaged to be married in October of this year. I'm currently playing in my fiance's D&D group at our home; I'd like to find an all-female gaming group to play in also.

I'm also interested in MMORPG gaming (I'm a veteran EQ player, currently waiting for Vanguard to come out), and other girly things such as kids, scrapbooking, reading clubs, etc. I also like anime and graphic art; I do fantasy art for MMORPG players. So I'd like to make some friends in the area who like the same things.

If anyone's from this area and is looking to make a new friend, please email me :) Hijinks at HIJStudios dot com.

Or if any of you fine gentlemen have wives/girlfriends who are into D&D and/or MMORPG's and you think they'd like a new friend, show them this thread please? Thanks! :)

Remove ads