D&D 3E/3.5 Fiend Folio 3e more bad stuff??

Magus Darkholme

First Post
Monte Cook said on his website a while ago (about a month before the BoVD hit the shelves) that the FF would mainly consist of outsiders and maybe a few demon lords and arch devils that didn't make the BoVD cut. He never really said if the latter would definitely be in there, but when I asked if they're would be stats for Baphomet in the BoVD he said maybe, and if not then you might want to check the FF.

Of course that was back in September and Wizards could be going in a different direction. Personally, I hope they have a variety of monster types in it, but I guess we'll never truly know until it hits the shelves.

Last edited:

las

First Post
If its as good a MM2 ill have a feald day (let the abyss invade).
Since the book is made to let all hell brake luse.

Gez

First Post
I'd like, either in the Revised MM or the Fiend Folio, these ones:

Steel, Yellow and Amber Dragon. Stick other dragons there if you want (cobalt, mercury, pink'n'green-polka dot, what-have-you), but I want these three. Especially the yellow and amber, as I have role for them IMC.

The Spriggan. I know the one in the ToH, but I'd like to see a newer take on it (I don't like the gain of HD while in Large size). Beside, the Spriggan pic they've done (may be seen on the MM2 art gallery feature) was damn cool. The other cuted off monsters from MM2 as well.

And, finally, that would be just damn cool to have the Lupin and Rakasta back. I know they're not from FR nor WOG, but hell, neither does the Nightshades.

Krishnath

First Post
Oh, there are nightshades in the FR. Try visiting Myth Drannor... :D As for the Yellow dragon, I think there is a conversion on it on the CC main site. And either way, I'm in the throes of converting the 'missing' chromatics anyways (purple, orange, and yellow, in that order), you can check out the conversion thread in the homebrews forum. But I'm pretty sure that the Steel dragon will be in the Fiend Folio...

Later,

Remove ads