First Thread!

I'm confused, where am I? Why am I a figment of Primitive Screwhead's imagination, and how am I manifesting here? Hold me.

Techinically since I am a figment of my uncle's imagination, I really have no idea why you are here... except maybe you are like Schroedinger's Cat... and you are here, or not, depending on a quantum variable that has yet to resolve.

BTW [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], do we get additional xp for posting the following in our sig?

:z:

;)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Techinically since I am a figment of my uncle's imagination, I really have no idea why you are here... except maybe you are like Schroedinger's Cat... and you are here, or not, depending on a quantum variable that has yet to resolve.

BTW [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], do we get additional xp for posting the following in our sig?

:z:

;)
simple Colan z colan, eh?

Fallenibilis

First Post
I too wonder if it will be 3.5 as i dont play 4th ed. It looks really cool so far and the steampunk stuff is something i would like to adapt in to a few campagins im planing so if made 3.5 im certain i would buy it.

Samuel Cole

First Post
I'm guessing it'll be 4E, because I saw somewhere where they stated that they were hoping they wouldn't get screwed by an edition change the same way they did during WotBS. (Can't find the link at the moment.)

That said, I REALLY hope this adventure path will be for 4E - Paizo puts out really good quality APs for 3.5, but no one, to my knowledge, is writing anything at Paizo's level of quality for 4E other than EN. Since I'm not interested in playing 3.5, I'll probably buy everything EN ever puts out.

Remove ads