Four-month silver subscription option?

OnlineDM

Adventurer
I apparently missed the whole copper/silver subscription discussion, so I apologize if this has already come up (feel free to merge this into another thread if I've missed one that discusses this topic).

I'm currently a copper subscriber on the four-month plan. I plan to become a silver subscriber when my copper is up in April. Will there be a four-month silver option? I'd love to have that option. The bulk discount would be nice, but I also strongly prefer to only pay a few times a year instead of every single month.

OnlineDM

Adventurer
Just a bump here - any word on whether there will be a four-month Silver option for EN World subscriptions? Even without a discount, I would much prefer to pay for four months (or even better, a full year) at once rather than the recurring monthly fee (though I certainly wouldn't say no to the discount that four-month Copper subscribers currently get).

I suppose I should interpret silence as the answer - nope, no four-month option!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There isn't one currently planned, no. But as we get closer to ZEITGEIST's launch, I'll be reviewing all the different ways to get it.

OnlineDM

Adventurer
Thanks for letting me know! To be clear, I won't be upgrading to Silver solely for ZEITGEIST; I also just get a lot of use out of EN World and want to support the site. For what it's worth, I'm a community member who strongly prefers having an option to pay less frequently than monthly, in case that helps with your future business plans.

OnlineDM

Adventurer
I just wanted to chime back in on this thread to say thank you, Morrus! I'll be renewing with a four-month Silver option in the next couple of days, as soon as my current subscription expires. Huzzah!

Remove ads