Future Core - Dying & Taking Damage

DM Howard

Explorer
I have been reading through my Future Core PDF as I wait for my softcover books to make the trek to me through USPS media mail and everything makes sense so far! My only question is in regards to when you are unconscious do you continue to take damage and does this therefore make the Emergency Aid check harder or do you stop tallying damage where you end up at (-3 for instance) when you first dip below zero?
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] It would be cool to have a W.O.I.N. Badge to display my new favorite system! :D

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Any damage you receive once you've formed your death countdown pool simply removes a die from that pool, irrespective of the amount of damage. So no, you don't continue to accrue negative HEALTH.

DM Howard

Explorer
Any damage you receive once you've formed your death countdown pool simply removes a die from that pool, irrespective of the amount of damage. So no, you don't continue to accrue negative HEALTH.

OK. That was what I thought, but it wasn't clearly stated in that section so I thought I would make sure. Thanks for the quick response, Morrus! :)

Remove ads