Game Day

themind

Explorer
OK, Saturday is Game Day for all of us, and I wanted to see who all was participating in the festivities.

I, myself, am DM'ing the adventure throughout the day, may play once or twice if I get the chance.

Macrovore

First Post
themind said:
OK, Saturday is Game Day for all of us, and I wanted to see who all was participating in the festivities.

I, myself, am DM'ing the adventure throughout the day, may play once or twice if I get the chance.
this statement intrigues me and i wish to know more...

i'll play if i can

themind

Explorer
Last year, WoTC celebrated the 30th aniversery of D&D with a Nationwide D&D Game Day.

It has become an annual event now. Game stores sign up for it and host the games.

They send the stores the game kits which include the adventure, minis and other supplies to play the game.

This year the adventure is The Fane of the Drow.

If you want more info on it, check out the WoTC website. They got a list of all of the stores participating in the fun. So check it out, see if a store near you is hosting this, and then see if you can still get in.

D&D website

Catavarie

First Post
Closest Game day affiliated facilty was a 3 hr drive from my place so I didn't make it...oh well had fun at the Flea Market anyways.

Remove ads