WotBS Gate Pass District Names

Oginme

Villager
I started referencing the districts for the players starting in the center with 1 East and 1 West and then continuing to the East Gate and West Gate as the last two districts. I also gave some of them 'local' references, such as the Elvish Slums, Traders Row, The Dwarven District, even though those districts are not exclusively those species or trades, it reflects how the population would 'brand' an area based upon the most or least favorable aspect.

Bill T.

Explorer
I started referencing the districts for the players starting in the center with 1 East and 1 West and then continuing to the East Gate and West Gate as the last two districts. I also gave some of them 'local' references, such as the Elvish Slums, Traders Row, The Dwarven District, even though those districts are not exclusively those species or trades, it reflects how the population would 'brand' an area based upon the most or least favorable aspect.
Heh...the first time I ran WotBS, one of the PCs (the arms dealer) was named "Fitzherbert 'Fitz' Westgate".

If it were me, I'd insist invite the player who asked to name the districts.

Remove ads