• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GenCon: Exhibitors Who Will Be There

DMFTodd

DM's Familiar
Thought I'd start a thread to let folks know which of the software people will be exhibiting at GenCon. All you other guys, add your info in here.

DMFTodd

DM's Familiar
DM's Familiar will be exhibiting, booth 1141. I'll be there demoing the program, answering questions, and (hopefullly) selling a copy or two. We'll also have a spare laptop so you can test drive the program for yourself.

Twin Rose

First Post
Dee and I from Twin Rose Software will be there. We'll be found at the Mystic Eye Games booth, under our own banner. We'll also be doing demo's there, as well as at the RPGNow booth (Times to be announced).

There will be some sort of giveaway, and the limited edition GenCon 2002 Campaign Suite CD - I just had a look at these hot off the press, so to speak, and they look fantastic. A little spendy, but for an event like this .. What else are you going to do? :)

Unfortunately, it looks like we're having some laptop issues - two of them are down at the moment! So I guess we'll be winging it...
*Eyes Todd's laptop with an evil grin*

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Myself, Mynex, Merton_monk, and many of the pcgen team will be there on hand on saturday in front of the big ugly statue outside (don't ask me i never been there before!) the exhibition hall.

EdD

First Post
NBOS Software will be in booth 115. We'll be exhibiting our mapping software, The Fractal Mapper v6, and our character portrait creation software, The Character Sketcher v3 (new version).

Ed

DM

First Post
Klooge, Inc. will be at booth #958 offering kLoOge.Werks, The Digital Gaming Table. If playing classic pen and paper style role-playing games online interests you, stop by and check us out.

Remove ads