• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gate Pass Gazette GPG Pitch Call #2 is Live!

Savannah Broadway

Managing the Gate Pass Gazette
Hey all! There was some discussion here about submitting to the GPG, and while I dutifully added the emails that y'all passed along, the pitch calls getting sent to the Spam folder continues to be an issue. So, if you asked to be added to the call list and haven't seen it, please check your Spam or Forum tab to see if it's arrived. If not, drop me a DM here or email and I'll double check that you were added and forward the pitch call along.

In any case, you can reach me at gatepass@enpublishingrpg.com

xiphumor

Legend
Hey all! There was some discussion here about submitting to the GPG, and while I dutifully added the emails that y'all passed along, the pitch calls getting sent to the Spam folder continues to be an issue. So, if you asked to be added to the call list and haven't seen it, please check your Spam or Forum tab to see if it's arrived. If not, drop me a DM here or email and I'll double check that you were added and forward the pitch call along.

In any case, you can reach me at gatepass@enpublishingrpg.com
Did you receive my email from a few days ago asking to be added to the list?

Remove ads