• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grandmaster judge to take a Vacation!

Wicht

Hero
I just thought I would give a heads up and let people know that I will be gone for a week come this wednsday (13th). I was going to wait and post this monday but figured I would give a little more warning. :) I may be able to check in from other computers periodically during that week but I am not making serious plans to do so.

I am not planning on quitting or anything, just taking a family vacation (much needed) and perhaps helping my dad do his roof (weather permitting). I will try to make sure all my YB fights are finished before then but any YBA adventures will have to be put on hold starting tuesday. (sorry guys).

Rathan

First Post
have fun wicht....and don't worry about us.... we can handle things without you for a week...:D just don't be gone too much longer than that....we might just fall apart...*LOL* j/k

again and have and enjoy the much needed vacation man.... :)

MidKnight

First Post
Heh...

I think the vacation is well deserved. Enjoy it. I will also be taking some time before too long - wife goes in for C-section delivery in a few weeks (some vacation huh?) :)

But seriously, the home front will be watched and I'm sure that everything will be just fine.

Relax, spend time with the family and... HAVE FUN!

MidKnight

Remove ads