OD&D Greyhawk seminar in Virtual GaryCon 8-10pm CDT tonight!

grodog

Hero
The seminar recording is split into two parts:

• part 1 @
  • part 2 @

The prize winners were (based on my notes, so the usernames/etc. may not be 100% accurate):

Donated by GreyhawkOnline and the Oerth Journal:

1. Oerth Journal 32 print copy #1: won by Shade Mage
2. Oerth Journal 32 print copy #2: won by Eddy Ragnarok

Donated by Bryan Blumklotz:

3. Custom heraldry design of winner's choice: won by Asher

Donated by Gabor "Melan" Lux:

4. OSR bundle #1: complete set of Echoes from Fomalhaut zine #1-6, Barbarian King, Lost Valley of Kishar, Nocturnal Table, Castle Xyntillan: won by Azure Liz Cerulia (I really mangled this one, I think, sorry!)

Donated by Black Blade Publishing and Chaotic Henchmen Productions:

5. OSR Bundle #2: OSRIC (AD&D retro-clone, brand-new 3rd printing), 1 11"x17" double-sided graph pad (6 and 5 squares per inch), 1 8.5"x11" double-sided graph pad (6 and 5 squares per inch), 1 11"x17" double-sided dual-layered hex pad (Wilderlands and Greyhawk sized hexes), 1 8.5"x11" three-hole drilled layered campaign hex pad (three-layer WG5-style hex and Wilderlands-style two-layer hex), F4 Withered Crag by Guy Fullerton (Chaotic Henchmen), C1 The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan, S2 White Plume Mountain, U1-3 The Saltmarsh Series: won by ParaJosh

Donated by Black Blade, Three Line Studio (Rob Kuntz), and TLB Games (Paul Stormberg):

6. Greyhawk Bundle #1 = Rob Kuntz Books: El Raja Key Archive Standard Edition with K1 Sunken City (DVD or USB version for archive), Bottle City (Black Blade edition), Dark Druids (Chaotic Henchmen edition), WG5 Mordenkainen's Fantastic Adventure: won by Zudrak

Donated by Allan Grohe and Black Blade Publishing:

7. Greyhawk Bundle #2 - Gary Gygax Books: complete set of Gord the Rogue novels (2 from TSR, 5 from New Infinities Productions), G1-3 Against the Giants, S4 Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth: won by Celestian

Congratulations to all of the winners, and many thanks to the donors who keep Greyhawk and old-school gaming alive at our tables! :D

Allan.

Remove ads