D&D 5E Guild Adept: New Subclasses, Races, Feat, Spells in Return of the Lizard King

smerwin29

Reluctant Time Traveler
I have put up a new product on the DM's Guild called Return of the Lizard King as part of the Guild Adept Program. A bulk of the work is an adventure set in Chult that can take characters from level 1 to level 5. There is a link to a survey in the adventure where DMs can report their results, and I'll be writing a high-level follow-up adventure that takes into account the PC choices, successes, and failures.

I also added two new races and a total of seven subraces for the wilden and the Chultan lizardfolk. There is also a new subclass for the druid (Circle of Reaping) and for the cleric (Survival domain), as well as new spells, feats, and backgrounds. For DMs, there are over 20 new monsters as well. All of this ties in to the new Tomb of Annihilation release. The product is here: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/220608/Return-of-the-Lizard-King

There is also other new content from the Guild Adepts selected by WotC. Just go to the DM's Guild and look for the new Guild Adept category.

Shawn

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I’ll slip this over to the promotions forum for you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

smerwin29

Reluctant Time Traveler
Sorry about that. I wasn't sure where it belonged. Thoughts are welcome on the new rules elements, especially the races and classes.

Remove ads