Guys, how would you like 7-in-1 Roulette Dice that can be played everywhere?

scarlett1111

Villager
We’re currently testing a series of Roulette Dice that plays like roulette when used and we want to know what would RPG lovers think about the product.

Roulette Dice should be the first dice in the world that you play like roulette. And it can be flipped within your hand, so not much space is required. (60mm diameter)

Traditional DnD dice always hold 7 pieces for a set, it's quite often that players spend a lot of time finding the lost 1 piece of dice. And mass space is needed when playing with the traditional 7 dice, which failed in playing the game everywhere. So we are thinking that maybe we can make the game experience even better by designing our 7-in-1 dice and changing the playing rules by simply flipping.

We think it would be cool and somehow more convenient for RPG lovers to enjoy their games, but that's just our thought. What would you say?
touzi 7ge.jpg

MGibster

Legend
I've collected a few novelty dice over the years, I used to have a round d6, but usually forget about them once the novelty wears off. I'd be happy to buy something like this as a gift for someone. Convenience wouldn't really factor into the decision to buy these though. You don't buy novelty dice for convenience.

Clint_L

Hero
They look cool. And complicated. And probably expensive. Conventional dice are cheap and easy, so I really don't think convenience is your winning sales pitch here. I would emphasize the cool factor. Maybe the steampunk aesthetic.

scarlett1111

Villager
We’re currently testing a series of Roulette Dice that plays like roulette when used and we want to know what would RPG lovers think about the product.

Roulette Dice should be the first dice in the world that you play like roulette. And it can be flipped within your hand, so not much space is required. (60mm diameter)

Traditional DnD dice always hold 7 pieces for a set, it's quite often that players spend a lot of time finding the lost 1 piece of dice. And mass space is needed when playing with the traditional 7 dice, which failed in playing the game everywhere. So we are thinking that maybe we can make the game experience even better by designing our 7-in-1 dice and changing the playing rules by simply flipping.

We think it would be cool and somehow more convenient for RPG lovers to enjoy their games, but that's just our thought. What would you say?
View attachment 267730

I'd be happy to buy something like this as a gift for someone.

I was going to agree with this, but then...

Guys, our program is alive on Kickstarter, if you guys got interested, please feel free to visit our website: Roulette Dice, World’s First Dice You Play Like the Roulette.

MSRP for this is $78? For that price, as a D&D tool, I want it to include a d20, a d10, and a chi square test (or other data) showing that it's really random.

Information on how to clean/maintain it and how to deal with liners on rolls would also be useful.

Remove ads