WotC Hasbro Pulse Con 2023: Pre-Order Date and Time For Exclusives Unveiled (D&D Panel)

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Could we learn of any settings coming next year at this Hasbro Pulse Con thing Panel?

I mean they don't appear to do doing D&D celebration this year.
It would seem a reasonable time and place to start the 2024 marketing cycle, and a cool reward for the fans who pay to come to HasbroCon.

Could be theybwill unveil things at a panel, and do a new D&D Direct latter this year to tee up the upcoming products. Could be they had marketing troubles from revealing too much, too early last year.

If there is somebody about D&D it will be not new titles of TTRPGs because WotC would rather do it in other way. It could be action figures or toys, or maybe comics and novels. If it is in September 22nd I am not too sure about to show the release of titles for the second half of 2024.

I feel curiosity about those new collabas for M:tG.

Some time I have said the D&D Multiverse is going to be rebooted, and one of the reasons is to allow "collabs" with other franchises, for example Zelda, Final Fantasy or Warcraft.

If there is somebody about D&D it will be not new titles of TTRPGs because WotC would rather do it in other way. It could be action figures or toys, or maybe comics and novels. If it is in September 22nd I am not too sure about to show the release of titles for the second half of 2024.

I feel curiosity about those new collabas for M:tG.

Some time I have said the D&D Multiverse is going to be rebooted, and one of the reasons is to allow "collabs" with other franchises, for example Zelda, Final Fantasy or Warcraft.

I normal circumstances I'd agree, but most of next year's announcements have been well announced, the Core 3 books and the Vecna adventure. Really it's likely 1 more book at most (not counting novels other stuff), so most likely a setting book for D&D2024, most likely FR. Unless it's postponed to 2025.

Actually they were going to release all three new core books at the same time, until they found out the printers couldn't handle it, so maybe they intend to have few books planned for next year, like an Eldraine book, many of the giants seemed more like D&D style Giants, such as Storm and Cloud, so it's possiblity.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I normal circumstances I'd agree, but most of next year's announcements have been well announced, the Core 3 books and the Vecna adventure. Really it's likely 1 more book at most (not counting novels other stuff), so most likely a setting book for D&D2024, most likely FR. Unless it's postponed to 2025.

Actually they were going to release all three new core books at the same time, until they found out the printers couldn't handle it, so maybe they intend to have few books planned for next year, like an Eldraine book, many of the giants seemed more like D&D style Giants, such as Storm and Cloud, so it's possiblity.
I don’t think they ever planned to drop all three at the same date, since they have never done that before (maybe 3.5?). They juat let ua know that this past Winter.

I dunno if the three Core books and Vecna will be the only products: could be another 1 or 2, depending. Usually there are 4 or 5 a year at this point, but the Core might be outside of that normal flow.

aco175

Legend
At the Stormtroopers are People Club, we wish to bring more understanding as to why A1-238 and A1-239 are included in this box set. They should not be used just as mere props in your Jedi lightning blasts. They have real feelings under those cold, hollow, helmets. Your donation to the SPC will help pay off the living quarters of those troopers needlessly blasted in dioramas across the galaxy.

1695037010914.png

Remove ads