WotBS Hi Morrus, whatever happened to bonus items from WotBS 3.5 pre-orders?

SolitonMan

Explorer
Seemed like a good time to bump this again. Any info on this issue Morrus? Hate to sound like a broken record and all, but it has been well over a year since the 3.5 pre-order hardcover color editions of WotBS shipped.

SolitonMan

Explorer
Seeing as it's been almost a year since this thread was last updated, and that the issue it addressed was items that were already over a year late at that time, I'm guessing nothing's going to happen with this. Kind of a bummer, I wanted to read Blackdirge's story, but it's not like there's not a whole lot of other ways to entertain myself.

Just for the record, after initiating this thread and getting the last response from Morrus in December of 2009, I personally haven't heard anything about this issue, nor seen the items that were to be part of the original 3.5 WotBS pre-order from like - was it November of 2008? The details are pretty much gone from my brain by now. It'd be nice to know why this issue just sort of vanished, though.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We sent 'em out a long, long, long time ago! I'd not heard anything else, so I assumed all was OK. I'm quite surprised to suddenly hear about it again a year later!

Drop me an email. We'll fix it. I had no idea it wasn't fixed.

SolitonMan

Explorer
We sent 'em out a long, long, long time ago! I'd not heard anything else, so I assumed all was OK. I'm quite surprised to suddenly hear about it again a year later!

Drop me an email. We'll fix it. I had no idea it wasn't fixed.

Thanks Russell. I sent an email with my PayPal transaction details for the original purchase, hopefully that'll give you the information you need. I appreciate your help with this. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases