D&D 3E/3.5 Homebrew Classes

Keska

Explorer
Is there a good repository of D&D 3.5 homebrew classes (and other rules) that people use these days? It's been a while since I looked and I don't even know where to start.

D1Tremere

Adventurer
Is there a good repository of D&D 3.5 homebrew classes (and other rules) that people use these days? It's been a while since I looked and I don't even know where to start.
Unfortunately I do not know of one. I am honestly surprised there are homebrew classes for 3.5, given the volume of material from 1st and 3rd party publishers. I swear there seems to be at least 5 versions of every possible class lol.

Keska

Explorer
Unfortunately I do not know of one. I am honestly surprised there are homebrew classes for 3.5, given the volume of material from 1st and 3rd party publishers. I swear there seems to be at least 5 versions of every possible class lol.
Even as permissive as the SRD/OGL was back in the day, not everything was licensed and published!

I'll be honest, I'm asking because I was digging thru some older TTRPG folders I had sitting around, and found the conversion I made for a Final Fantasy Tactics Geomancer into a full 20-level D&D 3.5 class, and was thinking I'd like to put it out somewhere people could find it if they wanted such a thing.

Remove ads