Horror on the Orient Express Audio Game

P

PaulofCthulhu

The above was posted at the beginning of the year, and now we head towards the end of the year.

The players have gone through London, Paris, Lausanne, Milan, Venice, Trieste and are soon to make their way to Belgrade - there have been party deaths, but not of the usual Cthulhu kind...

Currently Horror on the Orient Express session #18 is publicly available, with session #19 coming out soon. (Our Patrons have access to advance and additional files.) To hear the story unfold and for more information, see the Cthulhu Wiki entry for the Horror on the Orient Express Audio Game.

Horror-orient-express-players-1.jpg

Come and join the journey!

Recorded in CD Quality 3D Surround Sound.

Paul

Dr Simon

Explorer
Horror on the Orient Express is, IMO, the best CoC scenario ever written, if not the best RPG adventure ever. Masks of Nyarlathotep is less linear in nature and so perhaps holds the crown, but trains are cool, and luxury trains across Europe to Constantinople are even more cool.

I shall give it a listen.

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Heya, Paul!

Just wanted to say "Thanks" to you and the gang for the hours of enjoyment you've given me. :D

I have listened to the WLD audiogame, the Masks audiogame (What a wild session that finale sounded like!!), and am avidly keeping up with the Horror game.

And is it too soon to lobby for you guys to try "Beyond the Mountains of Madness" next? :heh:

Last edited:

P

PaulofCthulhu

Thanks for the kind words, they're very much appreciated by all of us. The last session of Masks of Nyarlathotep was quite a doozy!

Fortunately? We do have more games planned after Horror on the Orient Express, including Tatters of the King and Beyond the Mountains of Madness - which should see us on until at least 2010. :)

P

PaulofCthulhu

- and a little update:

We have the DVD version in!

Last edited:

Remove ads