Hot Pursuit

BSF

Explorer
I am getting ready to start my Ptolus campaign and I am hoping to make heavy use of Hot Pursuit and Hot Pursuit: On Foot. However, I haven't been running a campaign in several months and due to work issues I haven't been a regular on any messageboard. :( So I was wondering if there had been any updates to either PDF. The timestamp on Hot Pursuit is February 15, 2005 and for Hot Pursuit: On Foot it is May 8, 2005.

Great products and I am looking forward to having a lot of fun in the streets of Ptolus.

GMSkarka

Explorer
BSF said:
I am getting ready to start my Ptolus campaign and I am hoping to make heavy use of Hot Pursuit and Hot Pursuit: On Foot. However, I haven't been running a campaign in several months and due to work issues I haven't been a regular on any messageboard. :( So I was wondering if there had been any updates to either PDF. The timestamp on Hot Pursuit is February 15, 2005 and for Hot Pursuit: On Foot it is May 8, 2005.

Great products and I am looking forward to having a lot of fun in the streets of Ptolus.

Thanks! Let us know how it turns out!

Those are the most recent versions of both PDFs. If we had updated them, you would have received a notification in your in-box.

BSF

Explorer
Thanks Gareth!
My concern was that I had unintentionally turned off email notifications at RPGNow at one point. Then I realized the problem and corrected it, but maybe I had missed something. And since I have been less active online, I might have misses ancillary discussions as well.

I've used Hot Pursuit in my previous campaign. Made a few bad decisions in running the chases, but had a blast nonetheless. Provided a bit of feedback for Barsoomcore in one of the threads. Great products, quite honestly. One of the chases from that campaign was a player favorite to remember.

Hell, when you have players say "Oh, that session rocked! Remember when..." what more testimonial do you need?

I am looking at Skillful Stunts as well. It says it uses existing skills to implement, which I like. I think.

Remove ads