D&D General How did you pay total for your PHB? How much did you pay for a D&D book?

Stormonu

Legend
Bought my PHB at the FLGS for full price. Within 6 months, the binding had broken and a 1/3 of the pages were falling out after only casual table use. Since, I've bought from Amazon (which go on the shelf for reference) and play using electronic copies on my iPad. I'd go 100% electronic, but there's still something about flipping pages that isn't quite as satisfying with the electronic versions.

Zardnaar

Legend
Nah, it doesn't work that way. Roleplayers here are scarce and shrouded in myth. Even the average friki reacts in awe when witnessing a group roleplaying. And well, fantasy isn't as popular in here to begin with. Call it a cultural thing. So D&D groups are a rarity among the already fairly rare roleplaying groups.

(Like I said somewhere else, if you can afford it, you very likely can read English. I'm lucky to be able to afford it. If you can't afford it, you most likely don't even know it exists to begin with)

What country again?

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
What country again?
In the heart of the Moon. LOL! (Sorry, it never fails)

You know, big country in North America, we speak Spanish, and we share a land border with the US. (And we aren't Canada) Why I avoid telling the name directly? Because I don't want my name popping up when people are googling the country and somehow I feel like a spell is broken if I write it.

(But yeah, the heart of the Moon is a free translation of the country's name. A more accurate one would be bellybutton/navel instead of heart)

Remove ads