• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hyannis, Cape Cod, MA

Turin Turambar

First Post
We are a small group of games, based out of Hyannis. We play once weekly, on Saturday nights from about 6 to 11. Are there any gamers out there interested in joining?

Daredevill

First Post
You are not alone... :p

Hey guys. We have a small group that just started a campaign in W. Yarmouth.

Right now we're only meeting 1 or 2 times a month at Past Time Cards. (usually Sunday)

Maybe after the holiday, our groups could meet up for a chat or something.

I also want to get some play time over at The Gathering going. I'm gonna be running some MK and MW tournies over there this month, so drop in if you would like!

Cheers

Turin Turambar

First Post
Hey there!

Good to hear some response of gamers around here. We play virtually every Saturday night, and our campaign consists of level 3 or 4 characters right now. We also have a couple of characters that are suspended right now at level 12. On Monday nights we also play, although only 2 of us, various other campaigns, right now it Warhammer FRP. Occaisionally, like every 3 Saturdays or so, we play a Middle-Earth modified D20 campaign, based right after the War of The Ring.

Meeting after the holidays sounds like a great idea! I will run it past my fellow gamers and see if we can get a date set up.

KenM

Banned
Banned
Hey I just moved to Hyannis from Worcester in May, looking for a RPG group. I'm 34, been playing like 20 years. email me just looking for RPG's no CCG's. [EDIT]

Last edited:

Remove ads