WotBS I have no map to run the Indomitability boss fight - please help

rui

Villager
Hello all! :)

Not long ago I asked you guys questions about Part 2 of the second adventurer. After a break, my group finally came back to play some more. We are getting closer and closer the Indomitability's fight (they chose the path that leads to the fight with him) and the only thing I have is a map of the village. I don't know where to place all the markers/miniatures, Indomitability himself, and all the seela that sing. Can anyone please clarify me this or link me to a battle map?

We play the 4e version, if that matters.

Thanks ahead,
rui.

P.S
Sorry if I have any English mistakes, English is not my native language.

Heck, in the 3e version I don't think we even had a map. There wasn't as much tactical positioning in that system as in 4e, so it basically came down to: "Indomitability emerges from the lake and starts charging around trying to kill Seela unless the party gets in his way."

I'd just have a raised platform maybe 6 squares from the edge of the lake, with 4 singers there, a dozen or so other Seela milling about who will panic and scatter, and then a mostly-empty shoreline for maybe 100 feet before the cliff where the Seela caves are.

Remove ads