I kinda need a Mod, preferably one going to Gencon

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Sorry to trouble you but I've got a small problem.

Some time ago, Cthulhu's Librarian sent me a Private Message regarding my friend, The Lone Corndog, who was among the ENWorld members who have passed away over the last year or so. He informed me that there might be some sort of "tribute display" set up at the ENWorld booth at Gencon honoring these people and wanted to collect a bit of information and possibly a picture.

I have obtained a suitable picture and could supply that and any further info required to Cthulhu's Librarian at this time, but my Community Supporter account just expired and I no longer have access to Private Messaging until I get it active again. Last time I checked e-mail addresses for folks on the boards were unavailable.

So I wanted to see if one of the mods could put him in touch with me or vice-versa so I could get him this information prior to Gencon if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Assuming he doesn't already see this, I'll let him know. Do you mind if I give him you e-mail address for contact?

I'm on it. :)

Hi Rel-

Send me an email at rjmiller at gmail dot com and we'll get get the ball rolling. Thanks for pulling things together so we can do this.

I'll be on line later tonight, and on and off over the weekend.

Rich

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases