D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Forged Fury

First Post
Whisper redoubled her efforts, she didn't think they were going to make it, but she was determined to go out with a bang.

OOC: Bonus Action: Dodge
Action: Attack the same cat as last time - [roll0], Damage - [roll1] + SA [roll2]

tglassy

Adventurer
Koregar lights his axe on fire with his inner power (Searing Smite), and attacks the same creature.

OOC: Attack [roll0] or [roll1]. Damage: [roll2] + [roll3]

Creamsteak

Explorer
Whisper misses. Koregar lands a decisive blow killing one of the cat-things.

"Your resistance only makes your own suffering worse! You will sustain me! I am soultaken!"

Two claws hit Koregar for 5 and 6 damage.

No claws hit Whisper.

Attachments

• purple.png
    purple.png
    18 KB · Views: 154

Forged Fury

First Post
Still alive, for the time being, Whisper attacks again.

OOC: Bonus Action: Dodge
Action: Attack - [roll0]; Damage - [roll1] + SA [roll2]

^Oops, should be +5 to hit, not that it matters

tglassy

Adventurer
Koregar puts a magical mark on the next cat in line (Hunter's Mark), to make sure he does as much damage as possible.

"Here, kitty kitty kitty!"

OOC: Attack: [roll0] Damage: [roll1] + [1d6]

Creamsteak

Explorer
Koregar lands another strike.

Both cats hit whisper for 5 and then 6 damage. (I have Whisper at 1 hit point now?)

Another cat hits Koregar again for 7 damage. The dwarf drops. The two remaining cats attack the halfling now. One hits for 9 points of damage.

The dwarf and halfling at least managed to escape the castle, into some place worse, only to be consumed by some fragmented soul that only hungered in this place.

Forged Fury

First Post
[IC] SWS/DnD5, Star Wars the Old Republic – A Gathering Darkness

Whisper croaked one final time, her lifeless body falling on top of the dwarf's, the last survivor of the group.

Remove ads