• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ice Caverns - Dungeon Tiles that look like Ice and Crystal!

TwinRavenGames

First Post
Hey everyone!

This is
Gilean [MENTION=6941109]TwinRavenGames[/MENTION], and with the final 4 days of the Ice Caverns Kickstarter, it’s time to finish up the campaign!

bc2464284379faf966c576bd07b2bbbb_original.jpeg

6ae1118899ccd17705bd0dee745c768f_original.jpg

95ce78ca7cde955c01fd762ce752f04c_original.jpg

I’ve always wanted to create the Ice Caverns of my dreams. When I envision a White Dragon lair, a sylvan winterland, or secret crystalline caverns I picture the Icelandic Ice Caves. Since late 2015, I’ve worked on sculpting an epic set of dungeon tiles around caverns. I’ve always loved having the tactile feel of a dangerous cave and the spooky elements of Castle Ravenloft. The props we use in our games help us deliver our passion for the game. And in this, we can spare no expense.

Beautiful stories require beautiful accompaniments. And through my crystalline poly materials, strong art direction, and personal touch and finish, I believe I’ve finally delivered that beauty we all want from our games.

Very active on my twitter account: [MENTION=6941109]TwinRavenGames[/MENTION]!
Personal
twitter : [MENTION=71318]Wick[/MENTION]edGilean
Questions welcome! Feel free to ask on Kickstarter, here, or social media!

Ends in 4 days!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/twinravengames/ice-caverns-gaming-terrain-round-2
- Gilean

Remove ads