D&D 5E I'd really, really like to hear about some fights with Strahd . . !

HawaiiSteveO

Blistering Barnacles!
Interesting house-rule that devalues Cunning action (Rogues) and buffs invisibility and darkness to the hilt.

Any reason you dont use the actual rules on this (you don't have to guess where an unseen creature is unless its hidden via the Hide action) and just allow automatically successful hiding, no action required, and no Stealth check required?
I thought their finale sounded awesome !
Not sure why it needs to be justified ... sounds like players (including DM) had a blast .
@House_Of_Dexter great job - yours sounds better than mine both time I ran it 👍

Iry

Hero
This was a really fun read. I think my next Strahd is going to prepare some major images to show him standing with a woman (Ez, Ir, or whomever is free to be kidnapped) in front of the organ pipes during the final showdown.

Suddenly, music starts playing. The woman begins to sing, glassy eyed and charmed. Then Strahd begins to sing, only staring at the party as he paces around his illusory captive.

The real Strahd bursts from the ceiling and tears into you, cape billowing as he does. The fight is on, and the music continues to play. :cool:

HawaiiSteveO

Blistering Barnacles!
This was a really fun read. I think my next Strahd is going to prepare some major images to show him standing with a woman (Ez, Ir, or whomever is free to be kidnapped) in front of the organ pipes during the final showdown.

Suddenly, music starts playing. The woman begins to sing, glassy eyed and charmed. Then Strahd begins to sing, only staring at the party as he paces around his illusory captive.

The real Strahd bursts from the ceiling and tears into you, cape billowing as he does. The fight is on, and the music continues to play. :cool:
I think the DM should sing it, like to hear your best E6 :ROFLMAO:

Remove ads