iOS 5.0.1 warning?

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I've just upgraded my iPad to iOS 5.0.1 and the JavaScript based pop up menus on enworld have stopped working for me. I don't know whether there is an unannounced change in safari JavaScript handling, but I thought I'd mention it here in case anyone else wants to wait and find out more before upgrading.

Cheers

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
I've just upgraded my iPad to iOS 5.0.1 and the JavaScript based pop up menus on enworld have stopped working for me. I don't know whether there is an unannounced change in safari JavaScript handling, but I thought I'd mention it here in case anyone else wants to wait and find out more before upgrading.

I will likely be upgrading later today. I don't use Safari on my iPad, but I can check it after the update to see if works for me or not.

IronWolf

blank

I updated a few minutes ago. It seems like the pop-up menus work for me. Are you talking menus like Blogs, Forum Tools, Thread Tools and such when you say pop-up menus? Just making sure I am testing the same thing. Spoiler blocks all worked as well.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I updated a few minutes ago. It seems like the pop-up menus work for me. Are you talking menus like Blogs, Forum Tools, Thread Tools and such when you say pop-up menus? Just making sure I am testing the same thing. Spoiler blocks all worked as well.

Yes, those are the things. If it works for you I'll downgrade my warning to a '?'

I wonder why it sent working for me since the upgrade. Perhaps something to do with the skin. I'll try the normal one

Remove ads