• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Is Forced movement defined anywhere?

Stalker0

Legend
I would love to know where forced movement is described in LU.

For bonus points, what I'm really interested in, are there any new LU rules for forced movement into a wall or barrier (aka throwing someone into a wall, does it hurt them).

the only sections that mention forced movement i could find are Forceful Gale on page 148 (to specify it stacks with Furious Critical forced movement) and Opportunity Attacks on page 446 (to clarify that, like o5e, forced movement does not provoke opportunity attacks, and to list examples of forced movement)

so basically, no, LU doesn't seem to have any new rules regarding forced movement into walls or barriers.

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
Basic Melee Damage.

When you use a basic maneuver, like Shove to force some movement, you deal 1+Str Mod damage to your target.

That can be from the shove itself, or from the wall they bounce off of, whatevs.

Personally I apply it to other forms of forced movement when it comes to hitting objects unless the effect that caused the forced movement also has a damage component.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads