Is there a book review forum?

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
I am looking to find a forum to give reviews and constructive criticism on books of science, fantasy or supernatural fiction. Is there one?

By approximate definition of these books, just for the record, here are some examples in the same order as mentioned

Disc world, river world, stainless steel rat, phule' s. Company
The fictional works of J. R. R. Tokien, the works of Robert Lynn Asprin, harry potter series
Dresden files

This is just a skimming of what is out there, so don't get upset for the short list

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Here on EN World? There's a "Review" tag, but no complete forum dedicated to books, afaik.
So you could possibly post them in "Geek Talk & Media" forum with the "Review" prefix? People have done so for movies, series, and video games, so I imagine books would be fine, too.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
The Geek Talk forum has a number of threads about books, so I'd say that's the natural home for it.

I am 100% on board for a sweeping, detailed Discworld discussion thread that goes for hundreds of pages. I'm midway through another run-through of all the Discworld books (just started The Truth again) and would love to discuss it.

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
The review I am actually wanting to do is on a book by a new author who just so happens to be married to a member of the sales team here at work. The book is on order and due in soon. I will place a thread on it as you 2 have directed. Thank you for your responses!

Remove ads