WotBS Is WoTBS conversion still being worked on?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I was confused by the earlier response, too, so I understand where Sgtqueso was coming from. Morrus, your previous post said "The last one only came out 5 minutes ago!" I knew that number 11 had come out a week or two prior to that post, and I thought you were saying that, literally 5 minutes before your post the LAST one (that is, number 12) had come out.

Upon re-reading, I understood that you were actually saying, "Hey man, we only just published number 11! Have a little patience on number 12!"

"The last one" = "the most recent one".

Maybe a British/US language difference? It says "most recent" to me, but now you say that I can see how the colonies might think it says "final".

OnlineDM

Adventurer
"The last one" means the same thing on this side of the pond (though it certain can also mean "number 12 out of 12" depending on context). The confusing part was "5 minutes" when the elapsed time was two weeks. In retrospect it was obviously meant as a figure of speech, but I was briefly confused, as was Sgtqueso, apparently.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, anyway, the official release date is 2nd May + two months, or 2nd July.

If we get it to you earlier (not that I know it's in layout right now or anything) you have to buy us all beer.

Remove ads