Itar's Workshop: Dungeon Terrain and Accessories (Great for 2D tiles)

ced1106

Explorer
fwiw, DF updated their accessories add-on. Here's a list of accessories available in the DF accessories add-on that are not yet available on IW:
* Bench
* Bed
* Pile of Treasure
* Pile of Skulls

IW is open to offering additional accessories, so let them know!

Alarian

First Post
There is some interesting stuff in this Kickstarter and it's incredibly priced, but I've got so much money into the DF kickstarter I just don't think I can pledge anything now. I am already dreading whats going to happen when the wife see's the credit card.

Desh-Rae-Halra

Explorer
becoming skeptical

I know the "Itar" family had some medical issues, but it is frustrating that I only ordered 4 pieces (not 4 sets, literally 4 pieces), and am still waiting on them (apparently they will be the last ones cast). Hopefully we will get them before the DF Cavern sets ship (and that KS isnt even over yet!).
I have been real disappointed in these smaller miniature makers on KS, as one project by Imbrian arts is about a year overdue. I will probably only back Reaper and Dwarven Forge from now on.

Alarian

First Post
I have to agree as well. It seems like some of these KS's turn into a "I'll get to working on it when I can't think of anything else I want to do right now". Itar's ran almost a year ago and he still isn't even done making the molds yet. It's like WTF? I've pledged other KS's as well and in each update they basically say the same thing they said in the previous one which is basically saying I didn't work on this at all or I put a few hours in this month. It gets really frustrating.

Or how about the weather stopping shipments from the paired ks that tagged onto itar's only yo have the article blast keep shipments of the paints from going out! Here is to an early spring in Alaska! ;)

Desh-Rae-Halra

Explorer
Exactly. I dont know much about the mold making process, but my friend has some basic molds (perhaps from Hirst?) and he bangs out a lot of floors and walls in a weekend! (and by that I dont mean working as if it were a business, I mean going out to the garage and pouring the molds, then we goof off for a while, have a cook out, etc and he gets a lot made without much effort.

Remove ads