Kickstarter It's Tough to Be a God: Rules for Divinity - Launching 2/22/22

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crimsonterrain/its-tough-to-be-a-god/
Get Notified When This Launches!

I am preparing to launch my next dnd supplement on Kickstarter. "It's Tough to Be a God: Rules for Divinity" In this new supplement, you will find rules, tips, and advice for game masters and players alike. Advice for establishing a pantheon of gods in your game world. As well as an example pantheon of gods that you can drop into your campaign. New playable races/ancestries including Nephilim, and a universal sub-race option Demigod. As well as a simple system for belief and influence to establish Divinity allowing players and GMs to form cults, transition into religions, and create new “mortal gods.” This will be my first print project and I'm super excited about it and hope you will all join me in creating this next book.

Lots more awesome content in the works including:

• Divine Feats: specifically designed to grant powers and abilities to newly formed mortal gods while maintaining game balance.
  • Holy Relics: unique artifacts with divine inspiration.
  • Divine Beasts (with VTT creature tokens and Paper Miniatures)
  • & more!
The campaign launches on 2's day 2/22/22.
Click Here to Get notified When The Project Launches!
or sign up for our newsletter to get updates and news about all the Crimson Terrain projects in the works plus monthly free content drops.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases